Wednesday, August 29, 2007

on Sunday my sister, my mom and I went to The Curve, Cinileisure? and Ikea.. we had a great time.. laughing around.. hehe.. but before that we went to SS19 to have our lunch.. after that we wanted to go to the club(Tropicana Golf Club) not the disco club ok?? but end up going to those three places... lol.. we parked in the Ikea car park.. and walked to the Curve.. walked around wanted to go to Cenileisure.. but end up at a shop.. something like reject shop.. i forgot the name.. we tried out clothes.. haha.. and my mom bought a shirt.. after that we went to Cinileisure.. just to show my sis.. we walked around.. kinda boreed.. went to the stored outside.. you know the tent stores.. walk around... nothing much.. went to Ikea.. my sis favourite place.. we ate the hotdogs, currypuffs and ice-cream outside Ikea's paying counters.. i love the ice-cream!! haha... after eating.. we went in Ikea.. walked around.. my sis is finding for a poster to fit her room.. to put it on the wall.. coz she had once put some pictures on the wall but when she came back.. she took it of because she feels it to young for her.. but end up the paint came off!! so she is finding for a poster to fit it.. lol.. but end up she didn't buy anything.. except for my mom.. it was her day... she bought a kitchen stuff and a box to put all her handbags... lol.. after paying we went to Curve to eat again!! gosh... we ate alot! freaking alot!! should have took pictures.. but sadly didn't... so we went to Curve to eat.. i ate sushi.. my sis ate asam laksa.. my mom ate sushi too.. and red bean soup.. we bought alot man.. gosh... bloated up at the end.. haihz.. after that we went back home... satisfied.. :)

No comments: