Friday, August 31, 2007

Mardeka day... my family and i went to Bangsar... went shopping!! shop shop shop till drop drop drop... lol.. well.. not really.. went there.. ate at some restaurant.. the food is ok but the price is SUPERBLY NICE!!! lol.. i ate chicken chop... ok.. anyways.. after eating we went to Bangsar Village.. It was kinda empty but the shops are nice... Bangsar things are really expensive... and the shop inside are quite different from the other shopping mall.. alot of oversea brands.. lol.. walk around.. then went to the other Bansar Village.. there my dad and sis went in the watch shop while my mom and i walk around.. went MPH to buy a magazine.. lol.. nothing else to do.. after that my sis and i went to the ground floor.. walked around.. our parents behing us.. and finally went into FOS.. my dad's favorite shop.. he could take hours in there... swt.. so well.. my sis and i got bored.. we went upstairs to get Aunty Anne's.. bought choc mint and cinnemone sugar and lemonade!! yay! lol.. went back down.. parents still in FOS.. bleh... we went outside... found a place to sit.. and enjoy our food... hehe.. awhile later they came out.. finally!!! so we went along the roads.. the shops nearby... walk in walk out... my parents were on their own while my sis n i are walking into shops.. haha.. i think they got fed- up... so we walk the whole street... then my sis was like Cats Whiskers!!!! haha.. her favorite shop... oh its a clothes shop if you don't know that.. the clothes are nice... hehe.. my sis was looking around... she tried a dress and wanted it.. so she called my dad up.. and he bought it for her... lol.. so we went back to the car.. before going back we stopped by at KFC since i got the KFC voucher... woah.. eat again.... so we tapau chicken popper bucket thing.. brought back home.. open the door... Jewel was there!!! haha... he's my cat... he's so adorable.. so we sayang him.. cudlle him... and he smell FOOD!! lol.. i went to wash up and change.. and came down and eat my KFC!! lol.. was kinda full though.. juz ate one chicken and afew chicken poppers.. and wedges! jewel was sitting with us while we ate.. he loves chicken!! whahaha...well... we ate alot today.. to bad i didn't take pics again.. lol.. after eating went upstairs read my magazine and now i'm here writing this.. so hope u enjoy reading!! lol... so thats about all for my merdeka day..HAPPY MERDEKA!!!! once again!! lol

No comments: