Saturday, January 3, 2009

hey peeps!
so i just got back from Subang Parade
just went there to buy my school shoes! :D
sadly the ones that i wanted have no more stock for my feet size.
=/
oh well. i was too late.
but i bought the other type and it was the last pair!.
hmmm. lucky me.
we wanted to eat there but we were full coz we ate a late lunch.
so we just walk around.
went to world of sports.
bought some tees coz it was really cheap. =/
from rm70 + to rm20+
so since my mom ask me to buy, so i just took my opportunaty. whahaha~
so after that we saw discounts City Chain.
and we went in. LOL
as none of u know, my dad loves watches. ahaha
so he was looking around.
and i was looking around.
i dont really know how to look for watches though.
but in the end i bought one! LOL
my first watch!..
well, not really.
my first 'not fake' watch.
coz i use to wear all those cartoon watches. =/
you know when u were young and u guys love all those powerpuffgirls,tom and jerry,spongebob watches? LOL
i still have one i guess. hahaha!
hmmm. those times.
and i dont wear watches often.
anyway, my dad took really long to get one watch.
he found one and wanted to buy it already, but he suddenly saw another one.
gosh. we were in the shop for like an hour? gosh.
pity the attendant.
oh well,dad loves to shop! =S
hahaha!

No comments: