Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged By : Siew May!

5 things found in my bag :
1. Handphone
2. Money
3. Camera
4. Tissue
5. Rubbish(papers)

5 things found in my wallet :
1. money
2. student card
3. cards
4. mcd's voucher
5. haagen daz voucher

5 things found in my room :
1. Radio
2. MY BED
3. My BIG piglet
4. Books
5. Mirror

5 thing i always wanted to do :
1. going on a BIG shopping spree.. :)
2. going t o US
3. being rich! ooo
4. enjoy life to the max
5. meeting celebs.. hmmm ;]

5 thing i am currently into :
1. David Cook! woohoo!
2. teehee. (: u know
3. MILO!
4. bball
5. sleep

List out 4 present you wish for :
1. a new phone!
2. an ipooooodddd!
3. a kiss.. whahaha!! juz kidding
4. a voucher for a life time shopping spree??

The person who tagged you is : Tan Siew May! <3>

The 5 impressions of him/her :
1. crazy
2. Pretty!
3. edison lover
4. funny
5. my bestiee! love you

Most memorable thing he/she done to you :
erm.. well.. she chees me up when i'm down sometimes.. teehee.. (:

If he/she become your lover, you wil :
my lover?? i will love her forever!

If he/she become your enemy, you will :
oo.. nono!! never

Pass the quiz to 5 ppl :-
1.amanda
2.jia yuan
3.mun hong
4.brenda
5.youu! (:


No comments: