Saturday, March 8, 2008

hi world! (:

how r u guys?? missing me? sorry for not blogging for so so long! grounded.cause of PMR. so yeah! miserable me. :/ trials are coming. i'm in no mood to study.. I NEED TO START STUDYING!! :(

anyways, whats been happening around me.. hmmm.. nothing much.. practically staying at home. outings during the weekends with the family. been watching some movies lately. The Dark Knight and Red Cliff. haha. at least my parents takes me out.. :D:D oh yeah.. no basketball for me too.. how sad.. growing fat soon. :( waiting for PMR to be over soon.

so what else should i say? oh yes! well.. the form 3's have to reshuffle classes. the smarties separate from the dumbies.. haha! not exactly. new atmosphere. so yeah. thought it would suck. but it didn't! Brenda sat next to me. haha! (:(: loves her. lots to talk about.. she brightens my day! :D so yeah.. this whole week have been a change.. got loads of papers to do. teachers have been giving them. stress-nye. trials coming and i'm still not in the mood to study? HOW?? HEEELPP! this suck. :(

oh..i'm so waiting for PMR to finish. then i can be free!!! yes yes! FREE!!! well not exactly. haha! lots of planning to do.. any shopping, girlfriends? (: might get a job, go to China(maybe) etc.etc .. i am so dreading for this day to come. oh oh.. so i guess thats about it! have fun reading. and hopefully i could have the time to update more. or else i could ask the 2nd me to update for me (: bye peeps. HUGS~~

No comments: