Thursday, July 26, 2007

a sigh of relief and a case of spinach!

well, unlike some people who uses foulness to describe people im just gonne chill and enjoy where im at atm...because honestly it feels good to leave a cheater, a liar and most of a coward.. someone who avoids what needs to be addressed and behind my back say unneccessary things that in my opinion is not true..but its up to people to believe whatever is out there.. as long as i have my close friends and loved ones who support me, im cool...im not saying im demanding and that one should only hang out with me, im only merely asking for respect and loyalty...but is that what i get? NO..thank god i took measures into my own hands, i ended it MY WAY! and if you're not mature enough and unable to understand what i need, sure go ahead and date younger girls...especially those who do not have a proper sense of vocabulary ( spell spanish please? oh s p a n i c h :P )..hrm im hungry~~..well, spinach is good, it makes you healthy and strong!

No comments: