Friday, June 15, 2007

Hewo!!!!! Well... today got nothing much to say... my mom woke me up with the bell downstairs... so loud!!! goodness!! scare me only... sleeping peacefully then suddenly got one... CLINGGGGG!!!! haihz.. cannot sleep in peace... lol... anyways... drag myself up again... went to toilet... brush teeth.. went down... eat breakfast.. masi lemak!! yum!! then went up to my room... do homework for a while.. then pack my bag... play with my cat .. then go and bathe.. got reasy for school.. then went down... ate cup mee... tom yam.. haha.. then sit in the living room for a while... waited for my mom.. then we are off to school!!

Went to school... put my bag in the prefect room.. went out... saw kanch and nicole.. nicole gave me a pen... ashape like the mickeymouse head... Very cute!! haha.. coz before she went to US i ask her to buy for me.. hehe... wee... THANK YOU NICOLE!!! lol... so after that they ditch me... sob sob... so i had to walk outside alone... =( Then met nicole there... dunno where kanch go... We stayed there for a while... then came u-sern and li huay.. talk awhile... then went in... got cheer meeting... sadly i'm not in cheer anymore... haihz... but i ke poh abit.. hehe... went there.. bla bla bla... li huay was really strict... haha.. then awhile later i went for CF ... weee!!! praise and worship... sing sing sing... clap clap clap... then lilian was the speaker.. haha.. she's good.. then...after everything end... Kenny, Brenda, me and another girl.. forgot her name.. hehe... sry.. we had to say a testimony from the camp... no one wanna say 1st so i had to say it 1st... haihz... then its brenda then is the other girl then its kenny... then CF is finish! Then went to talk to frens.. then have to go jaga... haihz.. then went to the prefect room... everyone there... sat there... chit chat... bla bla bla.... stayed there for about half an hour.. then reachel ask us to go up.. so we had to go up.. in class the 2D and 2C are in 2C class... got AB... then one whole group sat at the back talk... make noise... teacher oso cannot tahan... haha... then suddenly all the 2D went back to thier class.. class was less noisy... haha.. but still talking... awhile later me go for recess... went down to the canteen... no one there... waited... then ppl come... go makan... talk again... haha... then suddenly mark and justin sat beside me.. suddenly pop out from no where... lol... then the rest of the ppl came down... bell ring... still sitting there... chatted... then had to go jaga again... haihz... went to the 1st floor... halau ppl.. bell ring... went down... lepak... saw qaiser!!!! me and eleena went to talk to him... then suddenly some group of girls come running shouting TEACHER!!!!!!!! omg... crazeee!! swt... me and eleena juz went of oni... so i went to kanch.. talk to her... waitedd for qaiser to come to us... haha... then we talk... so long nvr see him d... haha.. Then had to go in the class.. sat down.... chatted wif nicole... the lesson start... haihz.. boring.. boring... waiting for the school bell to ring to go home.... when school bell ring... went down.. talk again... waiteed for my mommy... then go home!!! weee!!

No comments: